LOVE IS IN THE AIR
Love is in the air
Arrive at the Romantic Island of Sri Lanka, and enjoy relaxation to its maximum. In the evening be ready for an Ayurveda Couple Massage, and feel the inner relief totally.
- Check in to Hotel and unwind your cares away
- Enjoy Ayurveda Couple Massage
- Feel the Inner Relief
Day 02: Colombo / Sigiriya
Enjoy your stay at the Hotel, and admire the beauty of Sigiriya at Night. Enjoy the noise of the birds and insects chirping in the night.
- Admire the Beauty of Sigiriya at Night
- Enjoy Sri Lankan Food
- Stargazing with your special one with a bottle of champagne
Day 03: Sigiriya / Hiriwaduna Village
Sigiriya supposed to be the 8th wonder of the world, declared by the UNESCO is a historical and archeological site. The Rock Fortress that was built by King Kashyapa, thousands of years ago, and which is a world heritage site, has world famous masterpieces of Frescoes Paintings. A tour of the Sigiriya village speaks for itself.
- Climb Sigiriya Rock in the morning to witness an amazing sunrise
- Enjoy the Frescoes Paintings
- Admire the Water Garden on top of the rock
- Tour the Sigiriya Village
- Taste typical Sri Lankan Food
Day 04 & 05: Knuckles Mountain Range.
After some good rest we proceed to the Knuckles Mountain Range. Easily one of the most fascinating locations in Sri Lanka. The mountain range gathers its name from a range of horizontal fold, which looks like the knuckles of tight clenched fist. When this glorious site is viewed from certain parts of Kandy, it certainly gives you the feeling that it is home, with the amalgamation of thick cloud forests, that boasts of more than 30% of herbs, rare plants and endemic trees to our own motherland.
- Embark on a romantic journey through the heavy mountains and forests
- Take a bath in the clear spots mapped out in the mountain range
- Experience a typical mouthwatering lunch by the side of a waterfall
Day 06: Sigiriya / Kandy
From one historical site to another – Sigiriya to Kandy. Proceed to the beautiful scenic city of Kandy. Located in the central hills, this city to many Buddhists plays a major pivotal role. Being an extended arm of the cultural triangle, it is sacred to many and is treasured purely to the preservation of the sacred tooth relic.
- View the scenic beauty of Kandy from every possible angle.
- Take a ride in the City Tour of Kandy
- Visit the Sacred Tooth Temple
Day 07: Kandy / Nuwara Eliya
Nuwara Eliya or better known as “Little England” to many. This city is full of activity. It has enormous hills where hitch hikers enjoy healthy long walks. This place is also truly blessed with an abundance of rich tea plantation and modernized tea factories, that produces some of finest teas in the world.
- View the luscious tea plantations and factories
- Witness the process and production of Tea
- Enjoy a cup of the best tea in Sri Lanka
- Take a hitchhiking ride in the mountains.
Day 08: Nuwara Eliya / Ella
After some complete rest and refreshing yourself, we go on another expeditious train journey to Ella. It is endorsed that Ella is rich in bio diversity in the world, and is combined with many breathtaking hills, mapped with cloud forests, cascading rich waterfalls, unimaginable luscious tea estates, and an incomparable natural scenic beauty.
Activities in Ella:
- A professionally guided tour around Ella
- Enjoy a romantic picnic brunch in a very cozy location
Day 09: Ella / Bentota
From the mountainous hill country, we now proceed to the coastal beach area called – Bentota. A location which is very popular to many locals as well as foreigners. Bentota Beach is splashed with many Palm Trees, a variety of Tourist Hotels, and an environment and atmosphere of self happiness. The Beach entertains many water sport activities, as well as night life entertainment.
- Experience a romantic boat ride in the calm waters of the Madhu River
- Visit a beautiful Turtle Hatchery and become an ardent Sea Turtle Conservationist.
- Witness the glorious sun set at dusk which is an ideal site for lovers
Day 10: Bentota Beach.
Unwind yourself and capture the beach and the ocean to your hearts contentment. Participate in the many beach games and activities. Enjoy some scrumptious sea food delicacies for lunch, with a Beer or Wine, and relax in the basking sun till you are exhausted. Refresh yourself and get ready for the night to enjoy a Candle Lit Dinner on the Beach – happiness and feeling which is unexplainable.
- Take part in many Beach games and activities
- Enjoy sea food delicacies for lunch by the beach
- Complete relaxation on the golden sand
- Ready yourself for an unforgettable Night Candle Lit Dinner on the Beach
Day 11: Bentota / Negombo
After a blissful nights sleep, we escort you to a hustle and bustle seaside town of Negombo for some easy relaxation by the lagoon. Negombo as you know is famous for its fishing activities, and fish in abundance is available in this town any time of the day. Some of great hotels, restaurants and pubs are found in this location, together with hot spicy sea food and nonstop night life entertainment with live bands and DJs.
- A guided tour around Negombo and the lagoon will be arranged for you
- Encourage you for some deepsea fishing
- Capture a romantic boat ride in the Negombo Lagoon