SPORTING TO A WORLD OF SPORTING ACTIVITY
Sporting to a world of sporing activity
Golf round 1 – Royal Colombo Golf Club
Disembark to a world of Sporting Activities in Sri Lanka. Refresh yourself and be ready to visit the Royal Colombo Golf Club. The RCGC is a high profile Member Club. Members of this Club are members of real standing, and belong to the very elite class. In Sri Lanka, Golf is recognized as a very exclusive sport. Golf Courses are mainly located in Colombo, Kandy, Nuwara Eliya and Hambantota.
- Meet Members of a High Profile Golf Club – Royal Colombo Golf Club
- Watch a Game of Golf - round 1
- Enjoy a Members Night at the Club
- Entertain yourself to rich food and drinks
Day 02: Colombo / Pinnawala
Leave busy Colombo and proceed to Pinnawala, the orphanage of Wild Elephants. The favorite place of the mighty Elephants and their Babies, enjoying their baths in the basking sun. A very quiet place for you to relax and enjoy this site, while entertaining yourself to a sumptuous Sri Lankan Rice & Curry, in a typical village environment. After gaining much satisfaction, you will proceed to Kandy – the land of the sacred city. Tour the city of Kandy, and admire the beauty of the Kandyan Architecture and its beauty. People born and bred in Kandy are considered to be of very high Caste, and possess a distinguish outlook about themselves. A visit to the Sacred Tooth Relic Temple is a must see on the agenda. Many intricately carved statues and other objects of art are available for one’s collection or possession. Wood Carvings, Pottery, Kandyan Jewelry, Silver, most importantly Brass Fittings and Ornaments are available in plenty.
- Visit the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage
- City Tour of Kandy
- Enjoy a shopping Spree in the heart of Kandy for Souvenirs and others
- Visit to the Sacred Tooth Relic Temple
- A visit to the Kandy Lake and spend leisure time
Day 03: Kandy
The Victoria and Country Resort is another amazing place to visit. Subscribed by the affluent class for its membership, the club conducts its activities purely for the club and its national achievements. The golf course itself is adorned by beautiful nature all around, and there is absolute peace and tranquility for one’s inner self. The climatic condition at this course is superb, and enjoyed by all members at this club.
- Visit to the Victoria and Country resort
- Enjoy the 2nd round of Golf
- Fill yourself to a scrumptious buffet lunch
- Entertain yourself to the happy members night
Day 04: Kandy / Nuwara Eliya
Leave the Sporting location in Kandy and proceed to the Misty hills of Nuwara Eliya. Capture the bridal veil waterfalls and the natural springs of Nuwara Eliya. The cool waters are gushing from both the waterfalls as well as from the springs. Visit the famous Ramboda Falls, which is a very serene site to watch. The beauty of it is so incomprehensible. A city tour of Nuwara Eliya is a very chilling experience. Visit to the famous Tea Plantation and Factories is a first hand experience of how tea is manufactured.
- Visit the land of many mountains – Nuwara Eliya
- Explore the beauty of the splendid waterfalls and springs around Nuwara Eliya
- Visit the Ramboda Falls
- First hand experience of Tea Plantation & Factories in progress
Day 05: Nuwara Eliya
From Tea to Golf. Enjoy the 3rd round of Golf at the Nuwara Eliya Golf Club. Yet another exclusive Golf Club in the hill country. Golf Lovers patronize any of these clubs to enjoy their game of golf, meeting its members, and having a gala time at the members night.
- Visit to the Nuwara Eliya Golf Club
- Witness the 3rd round of Golf being played
- Enjoy the fun and excitement of the game
Day 06: Nuwara Eliya / Hambantota
Leave the cool mountains and proceed to a fairly warm atmospheric location – Hambantota. Take a look at the International Cricket Stadium, a spectacular view of the Hambantota Sea Port. Experience another wild life trip to Yala Sanctuary. Of all the wild life sanctuaries, Yala is known to be famous. The Guides and Trackers are very professional in their approach, and you are assured of maximum safety and comfort. The Safari Jeeps are very well equipped and can handle any situation should the need arise.
- View of the Hambantota International Cricket Stadium
- A look at the Sea Port
- Proceed to Yala Natural Park
- Go on a Jeep Safari
- Enjoy the view and the wildlife
Day 07: Hambantota – Shangri La Golf Resort & Spa
The Hambantota – Shangri La Golf Resort & Spa was developed very recently for the benefit of many Golf Lovers. This location was carefully selected for its exclusiveness. Today it is a well patronized club not only for Golf, but also for its exclusive Resort and Spa. Many Tourists, and local patronize this place especially during long weekends, for complete relaxation and enjoyment.
- Visit to the latest Golf Club, Resort & Spa at Hambantota. A carefully selected location, and away from the hustle and bustle of city life, the Club enjoys the luxury and comfort of sporting, entertainment and spa for anyone who visits.
Day 08 & 09: Hambantota / Galle (City Tour) / Bentota
From a sporting location to a historical location – Galle. The city is rich in history and famous for its immediate activities. The city tour in Galle gives you a first hand experience of its historical values and culture. The tour covers many other places of interest, shopping, religious values and village experiences. Visit Bentota for its water sport activities. Beaches and great sea food platters.
- Engage in a City Tour at Galle
- See places of Historical Values & Culture
- Visit other places of great interest
- Shopping Spree – traditional and non traditional items
- Bentota – Water Sport Activities
Depart from the beautiful shores of Sri Lanka to your ultimate destinations.