The Sinharaja forest takes you to one of earths first tropical evergreen forested eco systems to appear without any human intervention. Sinharaja is acknowledge not only a world heritage site, but because its potential to let the earth continue to host life by absorbing the carbon that is emitted by human activities. The forest covers a massive area of 11,000 hectares which outlines the districts of Galle, Matara and Ratnapura. Sinharaja Forest is considered world famous for its biodiversity, and a natural home to many endemic species. Glamorous Lanka Holidays can take you on this mind boggling tour which is rich in itself and rich in knowledge to oneself.
Departing location: The tour can be either started off from Colombo or the South Coast.
- Transport to Sinharaja from Colombo or South Coast and back
- Packed Breakfast and Lunch on Tour
- Entrance fees to Sinharaja Rain Forest
- Professional guide to assist you with the trek
- Anything that is not highlighted above