6 Days 5 Nights
Day 1 : Arrival in the Paradise Island/ Pinnawala/ Kandy
Welcome to the Paradise Island! You’ll be welcomed by our very own tour representatives and you’ll soon be on your way to Kandy. Kandy is the second largest city in Sri Lanka and serves for its legend being the last ancient kingdom of Sri Lanka and a mark of Sri Lanka’s true history and culture.
Attractions in Kandy
- A visit to the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage
- Experience Sri Lankan spice at the Spice Garden
- Witness the world famous Sri Lankan gems at the Gem museum and workshop
- Visit to the sacred Temple of tooth relic
- Enjoy the true Sri Lankan Kandyandance performance
- Visit to the Bahirawakanda Temple.
- Enjoy a tour around Kandy
- Feel the floral beauty at the Royal Botanical Gardens, Peradeniya
Day 2 : Kandy / NuwaraEliya
After a luscious meal at the hotel you will soon be on your way to NuwaraEliya amidst the cool breeze and the chilly weather. NuwaraEliya is the Landmark destination for the world famous Sri Lankan Tea. On your way you will be visiting a tea factory and a plantation where you will witness how the world’s finest tea is made. Adding to the glory of the day, you will visit the Ramboda falls experiencing a true feeling of NuwaraEliya. Your evening will be filled with a city tour in NuwaraEliya,Market place, Golf Course and walk around the Lake Gregory.
Attractions in NuwaraEliya
- Visit a Tea plantation and Tea Factory
- Feel the cool breeze at Ramboda Falls
- Take a chill walk around the Gregory Lake
- Enjoy a berry at the Strawberry Gardens
- Walk around The Golf Course
- Visit the Hakgala Botanical Garden
- Get to know the story of Rama and Seetha at the Shri Bhakta Hanuman Temple
- Take a tour around NuwaraEliya
Day 3 : NuwaraEliya / Bentota
After breakfast at NuwaraEliya you will be on your way down south to Bentota. Let’s go to the Beach!!! Bentota is famous for its sandy beach all around the globe. The tour provides the entire day for yourself where you can enjoy the day fully; either a sun bath, a sea bath in the shallow waters, enjoy your favorite water sport or sit by the beach feeling the sea breeze and the hot sun.
Day 4 : Bentota
After having your best time at the beach, on Day04 you will be walking around the Galle Fort which carries a true historical importance to Sri Lanka and is a symbol of the colonial rule in the country. Your day also includes a boat ride amidst the mangroves of the Madhu River which will surely be a lasting experience. Then after you will be taken to the Kosgoda Turtle Hatchery which is home for hundreds of turtles and also a breeding place for them. You will witness the various species of turtles in the hatchery and how they are sent off to sea at their first touch of sea water.
Attractions in Bentota
- Boat ride among the mangroves in the Madhu river
- Visit to the Turtle hatchery
- A walk around the historical Galle Fort
- Enjoy your most favorite Water sports
- Witness true Sri Lankan traditional art and cultureat the Mask factory
- Catch a glimpse of famous Stilt fishing
Day 5 : Bentota / Colombo
You will be escorted from Bentota to Colombo, the commercial capital of Sri Lanka.. You’ll experience the tall buildings, busy streets yet a certain charm in the metropolitan city of Colombo. Our agents will take you the Galle Face Green a famous leisure site in Colombo enjoyed by both localists and tourists. Thereon you will join a city tour in Colombo where you will catch a glimpse of the ViharaMaha Devi Park, The lotus Tower , World Trade Centre and the Colombo Museum. After the city tour our agents will take you shoppingat the most famous department stores in Colombo where you can purchase almost anything you wish for to carry back as memories from the Paradise Island! You will stay overnight in Colombo incomfortat one of our luxurious hotels.
- Visit the Gangaramaya Buddhist Temple
- Witness the true Sri Lankan history at the National Museum of Colombo
- Visit to the Independence Memorial Hall
- Shopping at the most famous department stores
- A comfortable City tour around the metropolitan city.
Day 06 : Colombo / Airport
Marking the end of your tour you will be taken to the Airport to board your flight. Hope you had a memorable stay in the Paradise Island!