4 Nights 5 Days
Day 1 : Arrival in the Paradise Island/ Pinnawala/ Kandy
Welcome to the Paradise Island! You’ll be welcomed by our very own tour representatives and you’ll soon be on your way to Kandy. Kandy is the second largest city in Sri Lanka and serves for its legend being the last ancient kingdom of Sri Lanka and a mark of Sri Lanka’s true history and culture.
Attractions in Kandy
- A visit to the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage
- Experience Sri Lankan spice at the Spice Garden
- Witness the world famous Sri Lankan gems at the Gem museum and workshop
- Visit to the sacred Temple of tooth relic
- Enjoy the true Sri Lankan Kandyandance performance
- Visit to the Bahirawakanda Temple.
- Enjoy a tour around Kandy
- Feel the floral beauty at the Royal Botanical Gardens, Peradeniya
Day 2 : Kandy / NuwaraEliya
After a luscious meal at the hotel you will soon be on your way to NuwaraEliya amidst the cool breeze and the chilly weather. NuwaraEliya is the Landmark destination for the world famous Sri Lankan Tea. On your way you will be visiting a tea factory and a plantation where you will witness how the world’s finest tea is made. Adding to the glory of the day, you will visit the Ramboda falls experiencing a true feeling of NuwaraEliya. Your evening will be filled with a city tour in NuwaraEliya, Market place, Golf Course and walk around the Lake Gregory.
Attractions in NuwaraEliya
- Visit a Tea plantation and Tea Factory
- Feel the cool breeze at Ramboda Falls
- Take a chill walk around the Gregory Lake
- Enjoy a berry at the Strawberry Gardens
- Walk around The Golf Course
- Visit the Hakgala Botanical Garden
- Get to know the story of Rama and Seetha at the Shri Bhakta Hanuman Temple
- Take a tour around NuwaraEliya
Day 3 : NuwaraEliya/ Bentota
After breakfast at NuwaraEliya you will be on your way down south to Bentota. Let’s go to the Beach!!! Bentota is famous for its sandy beach all around the globe. The tour provides the entire day for yourself where you can enjoy the day fully; either a sun bath, a sea bath in the shallow waters, enjoy your favorite water sport or sit by the beach feeling the sea breeze and the hot sun.
Day 4 : Bentota
After having your best time at the beach, on Day 04 you will be walking around the Galle Fort which carries a true historical importance to Sri Lanka and is a symbol of the colonial rule in the country. Your day also includes a boat ride amidst the mangroves of the Madhu River which will surely be a lasting experience. Then after you will be taken to the KosgodaTurtle Hatchery which is home for hundreds of turtles and also a breeding place for them. You will witness the various species of turtles in the hatchery and how they are sent off to sea at their first touch of sea water.
Attractions in Bentota
- Boat ride among the mangroves in the Madhuriver
- Visit to the Turtle hatchery
- A walk around the historical Galle Fort
- Enjoy your most favorite Water sports
- Witness true Sri Lankantraditional art and cultureat the Mask factory
- Catch a glimpse of famous Stilt fishing
Day 5 : Bentota to Airport
Marking the last day of your tour you will be escorted from Bentota to Colombo, the commercial capital of Sri Lanka. You will enter the busy streets, the busy daily lives of the capital. What is a tour without a souvenir to carryback home? Yes, we provide you the opportunity to do some shopping in the most famous department stores in the capital andfor sure youwillfind some memorable souvenirs to gift to your loved ones back home. Bringing the tour to an end our agents will escort you to the airport to board your flight.